If you are having problems with a particular application , try to remove and reinstall on your iPad.
- To avoid losing the data of an application , first back up your information.
- On the Home screen, touch the icon of an application and hold your finger on it until the icon begins to shake.
- Tap the x symbol on the corner of the application you want to delete. You may be asked to evaluate the application.
- Touch Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your iPad.
- Click the Home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
- Open the App Store on your iPad and locate the application you want to reinstall . If you have already purchased the app, touch to quickly locate Purchasing and tap the Install button.
- When prompted , enter your iTunes Store account information.